Friday, November 13, 2009

Best dog clippers for under $100?

I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. He has fairly thick hair. I was wondering what brands are best, and not too expensive.



Best dog clippers for under $100?

Andis 2 speed are around 100.00. It's what I use in my grooming shop, and have used for years. They are lightweight, easy to hold, but very powerful. The can zip through a chows matted coat, so a king charles should be like cutting butter. :o)



Best dog clippers for under $100?

Get the best... used.... try ebay or Craigslist and the get the best for 100.00, so what if they are used sanitize and whala great new clippers! It'll be hard to find really good clippers for a Cav. K.C. cheaper than 100.00 (honestly) We have Malamutes we know!



Best dog clippers for under $100?

Wal Mart has a complete set by Wahl for about 99 bucks, I used them on my horses mane once and that hair is THCK!!



Best dog clippers for under $100?

I have been grooming for 23 years and nothing compares to the Oster Golden A5 two speed clippers! I have 4 of them and I recommend them highly! Try and online site to buy them like Ryans Pet Supplies!



Best dog clippers for under $100?

Why not get scissors and do it yourself??



Best dog clippers for under $100?

you get what you pay for. The cheap ones ( under $100 are not very good and you will have ot replace)



I prefer Oster A5

No comments:

Post a Comment