Friday, November 13, 2009

Man, that was gross, what happened?

I got a bad nosebleed in one nostril today, and after the bleeding stopped I tried to blow my nose and get the semi-congealed blood out. What came out was this bloody blob of flesh from the inside of my nose. I actually thought it was just blood or something, so I tried to pull it out.



It was truly disgusting and disconcerting because I could feel it parting company with my nose.



How could a nosebleed cause this? I haven't stuck nose-hair clippers or anything, why did that happen?



Man, that was gross, what happened?

It was most likely a clot...



Man, that was gross, what happened?

I don't think its flesh, could be just mixed boogers or something. happened to me before



Man, that was gross, what happened?

Blood and boogie mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment