Friday, November 13, 2009

How do I trim my goatee?

I have recently grown a goatee, and I am having trouble trimming its length. I have an electric beard trimmer which works fine to shape it, but it is difficult to trim the length with it. What do you recommend I do to trim the length? Should I get hair clippers?



How do I trim my goatee?

Hair clippers works well for me. But it all depends if you want a even cut throughout your goatee.



For example, I like to keep my goatee short so I trim it with a size 3(mm) comb. If i want some shape i normally trim the outside of the goatee a mill shorter, leaving towards the center a fraction longer.



I suggest getting yourself a good set of Wahl clippers....Ive been through alot of brands and these ones stay sharp and never pull. Get yourself a good electric shaver and also a razor / open blade with good lather to even things up!



How do I trim my goatee?

yea, theres a certain type of scissors that you can buy specifically for trimming facial hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment