Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Buzz cutt, any affect on hair loss?

Maybe not all the way, too cold, maybe like a #2 or 3 clipper everywhere?



Lately I've been doing it in the summer. So about twice in the last 2 years. You think your chances of going bald increase by doing this? Do they accelerate?



I'm in my early 20's, I'm kind of paranoid, but I think I can see a bald spot forming (depends on how my hair is styled to show). Okay back to the question, if it's going away, is it a lost cause anyways, or would this kind of hair cut make it worse? Thought I may have heard this but not sure if it's a myth or not



Many thanks



Buzz cutt, any affect on hair loss?

dude i feel your pain i think i'm going bald not because i've seen my bald spot. my friends keep teasing me i', gonna go bald before i reach 21. but you cant go bald by getting a low hair cut, you can get a receeding hair line if u shave the front too much to the back. if u go bald dont worry its natural just think of it as dude i'll be like bruce willis.

No comments:

Post a Comment