Friday, November 13, 2009

How can I get a cheap or free haircut?

I'm in bad need of a haircut, but I hate spending the money because my hair grows extremely fast. If I get it cut this week, it'll be back to the length it is (shoulder length) in about a month. I can't stand long hair, or even the length it is now. It gets in my way at work, and is annoying to have to brush it all the time. I want short hair (cut so my ears are always visible, or at least halfway on my ears..if that makes sense)



Is there any way people get cheap or free haircuts?



I'm tempted to just buzz it all off with a hair clippers that guys use, and put it on the longest setting (about an inch) although I want more hair then that.



How can I get a cheap or free haircut?

Go to your local beauty schools. They have their apprentices practice on live people at least once a week for free. And they are usually decent cuts. If you want something really elaborate -- perhaps not a good idea. But for simple cuts and trims you can't beat it.



How can I get a cheap or free haircut?

Search on google or another favored internet search engine 'salons-(city and state)' and look at their prices. Or possibly look them all up in the phonebook and search websites.Hope this helps!



How can I get a cheap or free haircut?

Hey go for the BUZZ cut... try it at least once in your life... :)



How can I get a cheap or free haircut?

Hey, I can do haircuts! Well, kind of....I've done military cuts, and cut my own once or twice. I have a friend do mine b/c it's long, but I can do a nice fade!



Really, though, either get to know someone who does it on the side or I've always found barber shops to be cheaper and cut straighter lines than "hair cutting salons". And since you're short anyway, maybe a barber shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment