Friday, November 13, 2009

If I wanted to give my son a buzz cut?

what are good hair clippers and what could I do to make sure that I do not screw it up.



If I wanted to give my son a buzz cut?

I used to give myself haircut all the time. A Conair purchased at Wal Mart for about $20 worked just fine. For me the #2 clipper was just right. It is really easy and saves a lot of money.



If I wanted to give my son a buzz cut?

I used to cut my boyfriends hair with a $15 clippers from walmart. Try the longer guards first until u get the length u like.



If I wanted to give my son a buzz cut?

Wahl makes a good clipper and comes with blade guides so that it's all evenly cut.



If I wanted to give my son a buzz cut?

Dont do it, I messed up my sons, I am no longer allowed to use the clippers...I have to take him to the barber..



If I wanted to give my son a buzz cut?

listen to Lisa, she's got it.



If you do it yourself start with the bigger size clippers



that way you don't cut it too short and make somebody unhappy with the way he looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment