Friday, November 13, 2009

Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

She's got an umbrella and hair clippers. Should I hide in the closet until the police arrive?



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

Don't look her in the eye! Call animal control and be sure your pets/children are indoors. Do a head count to be sure all of them are present and accounted for.



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

just face her like a man



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

i got some Off! bug spray the Britney Spears edition



Atleast it's not K-Fed!



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

yes u should hide



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

I'm sure she's a nice person if you invite her in for a line of coke and a beer!



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

dats not britney..she's bald now...



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

are u mad



u better go and ***** her.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

No, she will find you. Take lots of photos and sell them to the media. Also get her to sign some and sell them on ebay.



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

Is she wearing underwear?



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

Infra-Man says, "I will assist you, citizen!! I, Infra-Man, shall zap this monster with my laser beams!! Hotcha!!!"



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

..For god's sake tell her to keep her drawers on...



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

No, offer her an extension cord and a song to dance with the umbrella to! The take the pantiless pics sell them to trash mag and make a mint!!! LMAO



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

shoot her and yes hide



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

freeeeeeeeeeeeeekt 2 b u!!!



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

you should if it's Paris or Lindsey



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

Are you kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why you should hide if you do nothing wrong?



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

That's not Britney, it's your neighbor's Llama.



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

go flirt with her.



Help! Britney Spears is in my back yard?

Hide her in the closet

No comments:

Post a Comment