Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can you give me advice on buzz cuts please?

I need a good advice on hair clippers, i want to cut my hair with clippers at home, how to do it and what attachments shall i use, will i have some hair left to style?



Can you give me advice on buzz cuts please?

my boyfriend bought an electric buzz kit from Walmart (made my Conair, the unit itself is bright yellow with black trim - not sure what model) - anyways, I use it to cut his hair. We put it on level 3 or 4, and it's perfect. Do the entire head on that level. It's not too short, not too long. And no, you won't have hair left to style, which he LOVES because he hated spending the extra time in the morning to mess with gel. And it really looks hot on him! Buzz cuts are the new haircuts for guys.... they look really good.



Just use the one attachment that comes with it, level 3/or 4, and have someone else trim up the back of your neck with just the bare trimmer.



Can you give me advice on buzz cuts please?

It's totally your call but I think You shouldn't because...I'm a girl so I'm just going to tell you straight out ok? Girls don't like buzz cuts but like I said it's totally your call... Whatever makes you happy. Thats what really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment